MUUVER Inc. (TOS)
Last updated March 4, 2020.
Important Information – Please Read
Please carefully read the following Terms and Conditions of Use and/or Service (TOS).
The right side “more stringent legalese terms” form the legal basis of this policy and your agreement to it.
We may charge for some services in the future.
1) Purpose of Use:
2) Extent of Agreement:
If you do not agree to this Agreement or any of our othr policies, you may not use this website.
You must be at least 18 years old to use this website, or be at least 13 years old with parental permission to use the website.
By using the website and/or creating an account, you are stating you are elegible to use the website and to create and account.
3) Responsibility of Contributors:
By posting any content on the website, you agree and represent that:
- the Content does not infringe the someone else’s rights, including copyright, patent, trademark or proprietary rights of anyone else;
- if your employer has rights to what you create, you have either; (i) received permission from your employer, or (ii) secured a waiver of all rights in or to the Content;
- you’ve complied with any licenses relating to the Content, and have advised end users of any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam or machine-generated, and doesn’t contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic elsewhere, boost SEO, commit unlawful acts (such as phishing), or mislead recipients (such as spoofing and/or click-baiting);
- the Content is not obscene, libelous or defamatory, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of anyone else;
- your account is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person, company or entity; and
- you have, if Content is computer code, categorized and/or described it properly, whether or not requested to do so by MUUVER Inc. or otherwise.
- the posting, downloading, copying and/or use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either; (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine-generated or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing and/or click-baiting);
- the Content is not obscene, libelous or defamatory, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your account is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person, company or entity. For example, your username or account name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether or not requested to do so by MUUVER Inc. or otherwise.
4) Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy:
5) Intellectual Property:
This Agreement does not give you any rights regarding MUUVER Inc. (or other’s) proprietary intellectual property, including trademarks and copyrights.
See a list of MUUVER Inc. trademarks in the legalese segment of this section.
The following; muuver.com, the MUUVER Inc. logo, muuver™, muuvers™, muuvment™, muuvments™, muuvit™, MuuvTube™, muuved™, muuving™, muuvin™, muuv™, muuvs™, remuuv™, SHAAKER™, MUUCRED™, MiCRED™, MUULAH™, SuperTags™, MiDATA™, Personal Data Ownership Platform™, MiDATABuilder™, MiDATABank™, SmartSurveys™, SmartAds™, CONTROLLR™, Your Personal Data Control Center™ and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with MUUVER Inc., MUUVER.com, MiDATA.io are trademarks or registered trademarks of MUUVER Inc. or MUUVER Inc.’s licensors whether or not indicated. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any MUUVER Inc. or third-party trademarks.
6) Changes to Agreement and/or Policies:
7) Termination of Agreement and/or Access:
8) Disclaimer of Warranties:
9) Limitation of Liability:
10) General Representation and Warranty:
13) Site Usage:
MUUVER Inc. does not censor posted user Content, nor business replies, nor investigate them for accuracy.
As a user or member of MUUVER Inc. Websites, you acknowledge that MUUVER Inc. does not prescreen or edit posted messages, either directly on its Websites or as requested, collected and posted from other Websites you many post from. You alone are responsible for the content of your messages, and the consequences of any such messages.
When messages have been posted to MUUVER they are made available for public view, and made available for indexing and reproduction by third-party search engines and directories. MUUVER has no control over the content taken from MUUVER and stored or utilized by third-party sites.
Muuver.com users and members have features that enable the ability to override Content viewability settings for any Content they post, including the ability to make it Viewable to; (i) the public, (ii) Muuver.com Members only, (iii) the Member’s direct Connections (friended accounts), (iv) Members who are members of a specific group on Muuver.com (or “Muuvment”), or (v) themeselves only. Content that is set by a Member to “Only Me” viewability is also available to be viewed by Muuver.com Content Administrators.
You may or may not receive e-mail or direct messages on this Website from others (other consumers, businesses, etc.) due to posting your message on muuver.com.
A message author can delete or edit (where provided) their posted message or comment at any time, using the account tools provided on the site.
MUUVER inc. is not responsible for the validity of the user message(s) or complaint(s) posted to the MUUVER site.
MUUVER is not responsible, in any way, for providing, or helping to provide, businesses’ responses to the consumer complaints that are posted on the MUUVER site, and/or forwarded to th business.
MUUVER does not knowingly allow incorrect or factually incorrect information to remain posted, as determined only by a U.S. or Canadian court decision or opinion. If MUUVER Inc. is instructed to remove and delete posted Contnt by a U.S., Canadian or other court, then the Content will be removed and deleted.
Many reviews, ratings, comments and opinions and corresponding business replies posted to Muuver.com are an historical ‘snapshot’ of an ongoing situation, as seen through the eyes and perceptions of both an individual consumer and the business involved, both often with incomplete or inaccurate information at their immediate disposal.
MUUVER always assumes that the consumer has a positive intent in writing their message, in helping themselves, in helping other consumers, in helping the subject business provide a better product or service.
Due to the passage of time, or other factors, posted messages may be inaccurate or incomplete or the current status of the consumer situation may be different than the situation(s) described in the posted message.
Posted Content messages don’t ‘expire’. Posted messages are historical, dated messages (via digital timestamp) that may be updated, edited (in some cases) or removed by the message author.
A complaint message is assumed by MUUVER Inc. to be a description of a situation experienced by a consumer. A complaint is only a personal opinion by a consumer; the consumer’s personal subjective perception. That personal perception and/or opinion based on their own personal experience, can be powerful, or meaningless, depending upon the context and content of what is written, and how that information is interpreted by whomever reads it, which of course varies from person to person, depending on who they are, their own personal experiences, biases, opinions, etc.
Posted messages should describe a personal, firsthand experience. If a person experienced something personally, that person owns that information about their perception of, and opinion about, that personal experience, and is free to discuss their opinion about that experience, as a human, citizen, and legal entity, unless previously, already contractually bound otherwise.
It is the responsibility of a message author to make sure they are not contractually bound otherwise or in conflict of interest. It is the responsibility of this message author to determine on their own if they are not allowed to discuss the subject of their message, if this is the case, prior to posting a message to MUUVER.
If the Muuver.com Website user is contractually bound not to discuss a subject, that message author takes it upon their own risk if they post a message to Muuver.com about that subject, because that message may be posted on Muuver.com for public view in some cases.
Each consumer Content message (complaint or otherwise) receives its own, dedicated Web page at Muuver.com, as well as being filtered and aggregated into any list of related or filtered pages. A business reply is posted as a direct reply on the same Web page (thread) as the related consumer Content message. Consumer Content messages and business replies and comments related to those messages are grouped together on the same single Web page.
Muuver.com is only one free resource, among hundreds, even thousands, available to consumers and businesses, on the Internet, in print, etc. Muuver.com is intended to help consumers make better purchase decisions and help businesses serve consumers with better products and services. These are our guiding principles, however, MUUVER Inc. makes no promises or warranty as to the outcome of the use of the resources and features it provides on its Websites.
Actual results arising from the use of Muuver.com may be positive, constructive, important and/or helpful. Or, actual results arising from the use of Muuver.com may be negative, destructive, unimportant and/or harmful.
Visitors to Muuver.com are free to form their own conclusions about any posted messages or content or information on our site, which is intended to be a place – and is indeed an Internet message board – for consumers and businesses to exchange information about products and services, hopefully in a constructive and meaningful way.
The Content messages posted to Muuver.com are only the opinions of consumers and businesses and other Website users. The Content/complaints do not represent the opinions of MUUVER Inc.
MUUVER Inc. will notify users (by sending an e-mail) of account status changes. This includes account modification and account deletion.
MUUVER Inc. is not responsible for helping consumers resolve their complaints. Muuver.com is only a tool that consumers can use to try to help themselves, or to promote themselves, their business or any other subject.
MUUVER Inc. is not responsible, in any way, for providing or helping to provide businesses’ responses to the consumer complaints or kudos posted the MUUVER Web site.
When a message is posted to Muuver.com, the Web page and message is indexed by search engines, which are not related to Muuver.com or MUUVER Inc. When a page is indexed, it is added to the search engine’s index and can be located via a search query using that particular search engine.
When an entire post or comment is deleted from Muuver.com (either at the instruction of a federal, provincial or state court or the author of that message, the original message writer) any search index that previously indexed that complaint may still maintain that post in its search engine document and link cache, despite that post already having been deleted from Muuver.com.
MUUVER Inc. will not attempt to remove or update outdated links to deleted messages or references by third-party search engines, directories or Web sites to content on Muuver.com.
By submitting a post, comment or opinion, you grant the owner of this site, MUUVER Inc. the irrevocable, transferable, worldwide right to use, reproduce, and display any such information for any purpose commercial or otherwise without compensation to any party.
14) Contact Us:
22 King St. South,
Waterloo, ON CANADA